Take it from us! We can help you get your HUBZone certification. We did it! We can walk you through it. Our space is right inside the Leesburg HUBzone area. We can help you meet your HUBZone requirements by providing the additional staff you need that live right in the HUBZone.
What is Required To Be HUBZone Certified?
- Together with affiliates, must be a small business by SBA standards
- Owned and controlled by at least 51% U.S. citizens or a community development corporation, an agricultural cooperative, or an Indian tribe
- Principal office must be located within a designated HUBZone
- At least 35% of its employees must reside in a HUBZone
We can’t help with the first two items but we can with the last two. #1 Make XCYTE your Principal office, #2 We can help you find employees in the HUBZone or you can subcontract ours to meet the requirements.
How do I fill out the HUBZone application?
It sounds much harder than it is. We don’t want to discount the level of difficulty but it can be done. We did it! We were founded by a HUBzone certified company. We can walk you through the application process and even show you our application so you know what you’re getting into.
Together with our partnership with the Mason Enterprise Center we can put you together with our members and many others that can share their success stories with the HUBZone program.
XCYTE Hubzone Services
- Hubzone Application Template
- Hubzone Personnel
- Hubzone experience in contracting
- Small business Meetup Groups